Hash Brown Pizza
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 package (26 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Press firmly into a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 450° for 20-25 minutes. Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in flour until blended. Add soup, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Sprinkle crust with 1 cup cheese. Top with beef mixture and remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5-10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 452 calories, 22g fat (13g saturated fat), 119mg cholesterol, 1583mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 29g protein.
Sep 30, 2012
So happy to finally try a new recipe and have the family actually enjoy it. I made it exactly as instructed but you could add so much more. You could also make it in a casserole dish instead of a pizza pan. My husband and 4 year old liked it and it was quick and easy!