Hash Brown Pizza
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 package (26 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Press firmly into a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 450° for 20-25 minutes. Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in flour until blended. Add soup, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Sprinkle crust with 1 cup cheese. Top with beef mixture and remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5-10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 452 calories, 22g fat (13g saturated fat), 119mg cholesterol, 1583mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 29g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 30, 2012
So happy to finally try a new recipe and have the family actually enjoy it. I made it exactly as instructed but you could add so much more. You could also make it in a casserole dish instead of a pizza pan. My husband and 4 year old liked it and it was quick and easy!