- 1 cup cubed eggplant
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3/4 cup diced zucchini
- 3/4 cup diced yellow summer squash
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Hot cooked pasta, optional
- Place eggplant in a colander over a plate; sprinkle with salt and toss. Let stand for 30 minutes; rinse and drain well.
- In a large nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry the onion, green pepper and garlic in oil for 2-3 minutes. Add the eggplant, zucchini and yellow squash. Cook and stir for 5-7 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in the parsley, oregano, dill and pepper; heat through. Sprinkle with tomato and Parmesan cheese. Serve over pasta if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forHarvest Ratatouille
"I loved this."
"I loved this.I used minced garlie in it too.A dd meat and you have a good meal ."