- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- Apple and pear slices
- Beat first five ingredients until blended. Gradually beat in pumpkin until smooth. Serve with fruit. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings (1/4 cup each).
Reviews forHarvest Pumpkin Dip
"This is a GREAT dip.! Kids and adults alike will enjoy this creamy dip. It pairs well with thin gingersnap cookies, vanilla wafers, graham sticks, animal cookies or cinnamon pita crisps. This makes a great alternative on a dessert or appetizer table."
"I love this dip! I make it every Thanksgiving as an appetizer."
"great with nilla wafers"
"I would make this again with changes. Instead of the cream cheese, which was too tangy for this, I would use 8 oz. mascarpone cheese then decrease the powdered sugar to 1 cup. I skipped the ginger and I don't think it needs vanilla extract."
"I am this for our Annual Harvest Tea Party. It was a hit!!! Everybody loved it. They put the dip on anything from fruit to buscuit to cake cakes. I won for best dish."
"This was yummy with apples and cinnamon graham crackers."
"The whole clan loved ths dip. We served it with ginger snaps and vanilla wafers. Next time we will add the fruit. This will at our Thnaksgiving day feast."
"Very easy assembly, makes alot. I doubled batch for work, no need to, it makes plenty! Also try spreading on pancakes instead of syrup!"
"I took this dip to a meeting and served it with green apples and grapes and I had people begging me to give them the recipe!"
"I have so much trouble with your website, could you maybe tell me why???"