- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 boneless loin pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- Combine salt, pepper, paprika, sage and thyme; sprinkle both sides of pork chops.
- In a skillet, brown chops in oil for 1-2 minutes on each side. Place each chop in the center of a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil (about 12 in. x 9 in.). Top with onion slices. Seal foil tightly; place pouches on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 450° for 25 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forHarvest Pork Chops
"This is good! It gets really juicy in the packet. I recommend tenderizing the pork chops before cooking them for extra tenderness."
"These are just ok. Didn't care for the spice combination and they were a little dry. They were ok for one time but wouldn't make them again."
"I addded carrots coated in oil and italian seasoning and they came out perfect easy to throw together great flavor"
"used different spices....tasted wonderful!! cant wait to make it again!"
"This was a quick and delicious recipe. I also used the same seasoning on some asparagus along with olive oil and balsamic vinegar."
"This was a quick and delicious recipe."