Harvest Corn Saute
I discovered this savory combination of flavors while trying to use up some ingredients I had on hand. —Diane Sattler, Asheville, North Carolina
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 6 ears fresh corn on the cob or 6 cups frozen corn
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut corn off the cobs. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add corn, onion and peppers; cook and stir 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.