Harvest Carrots Recipe
- 4 cups sliced carrots
- 2 cups water
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups seasoned stuffing croutons
- 1. In a large saucepan, bring carrots and water to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until tender. Drain. In a small skillet, saute onion in 3 tablespoons butter until tender.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the carrots, onion, soup, cheese and pepper. Melt remaining butter; toss with stuffing. Fold into carrot mixture.
- 3. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 342 calories, 21g fat (12g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 962mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 5g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Harvest Carrots
"This recipe is absolutely wonderful. Perfect for Holiday dinners. I received many compliments on this recipe over Thanksgiving."