Hamburger ‘n’ Fries Dinner
I got the idea for this recipe from our church cookbook. I played with the ingredients until it was just the way my family likes it. Ground beef and fries are always a hit! --Shelly Ryun, Malvern, Iowa
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups frozen french fries, thawed
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup shredded process cheese (Velveeta)
- In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Line a greased 9-in. square baking dish with french fries. Top with beef mixture, corn, soup and cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Don't have french fries in the freezer for Hamburger 'n' Fries Dinner? Use shredded or cubed hash browns instead.
Originally published as Hamburger 'N' Fries Dinner in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook-Book
Jan 27, 2013
Very handy, most of the things you should have on hand. Was able to stay home and avoid the grocery store during freezing rain to make this, and was tasty.
Jun 25, 2011
easy to make, tastes good. loved it.