Hamburger Hot Dish Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 jar (12 ounces) beef gravy
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, gravy, onion and garlic powder. Drain macaroni; add to beef mixture.
- 2. Transfer to a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 346 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 748mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Hamburger Hot Dish
"This definitely needs some spices added to this, I wasn't impressed."
"This was a bit bland for me , I used real garlic clove , plus 1/4 tsp garlic powder, I added Italian seasoning and a bit of oregano as well still bland I topped it off with motzerella cheese melted on the top , a bit better with my add ins , But it is good for the less spicy eaters and easy to prepare"
"not that good tomato sauce, macironi, and ground beef. I will not make it again."
"This was pretty tasty. It wasn't myfavorite, but a friend who ate with meloved it."