Hamburger Hot Dish
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 jar (12 ounces) beef gravy
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, gravy, onion and garlic powder. Drain macaroni; add to beef mixture.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 346 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 748mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 10, 2014
This definitely needs some spices added to this, I wasn't impressed.
May 13, 2013
This was a bit bland for me , I used real garlic clove , plus 1/4 tsp garlic powder, I added Italian seasoning and a bit of oregano as well still bland I topped it off with motzerella cheese melted on the top , a bit better with my add ins , But it is good for the less spicy eaters and easy to prepare
Feb 4, 2013
not that good tomato sauce, macironi, and ground beef. I will not make it again.
Jul 22, 2011
This was pretty tasty. It wasn't myfavorite, but a friend who ate with meloved it.