Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 4 hoagie buns, split and toasted
- 1 jar (12 ounces) beef au jus gravy, warmed
- In a large bowl, combine beef and seasoned salt. Shape into four 7x2-1/2-in. oval-shaped patties.
- In a large skillet, cook patties over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160° and meat juices run clear.
- Spread cream cheese over cut side of buns. Place a hamburger patty on each bun bottom; replace bun tops. Serve with au jus gravy for dipping.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 511 calories, 26g fat (14g saturated fat), 93mg cholesterol, 1418mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 30g protein.
May 16, 2011
This was really quick, easy and delicious!! I also tried it with a mix of venison and ground beef, that worked just as well.
Sep 4, 2010
I made these but shaped as regular burgers & buns. I added kraft cheese to it but did not have the beef au jus gravy. The garden vegetable cream cheese is amazing!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.