Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 4 hoagie buns, split and toasted
- 1 jar (12 ounces) beef au jus gravy, warmed
- In a large bowl, combine beef and seasoned salt. Shape into four 7x2-1/2-in. oval-shaped patties.
- In a large skillet, cook patties over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160° and meat juices run clear.
- Spread cream cheese over cut side of buns. Place a hamburger patty on each bun bottom; replace bun tops. Serve with au jus gravy for dipping.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 511 calories, 26g fat (14g saturated fat), 93mg cholesterol, 1418mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 30g protein.
May 16, 2011
This was really quick, easy and delicious!! I also tried it with a mix of venison and ground beef, that worked just as well.
Sep 4, 2010
I made these but shaped as regular burgers & buns. I added kraft cheese to it but did not have the beef au jus gravy. The garden vegetable cream cheese is amazing!