- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (about 4 pounds)
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy French salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 325°. Place the ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, 1-1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl, combine brown sugar and salad dressing. Cover and microwave on high 30-60 seconds or until sugar is dissolved. Pour 1/4 cup over the ham.
- Bake, uncovered, 30-40 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140°. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with remaining glaze. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forHam with Ruby-Red Glaze
"Super simple and different glaze. I made this for Father's Day dinner."
"We eat this every year for Easter. It's fabulous!"