- 4 slices fully cooked ham (1/2 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- Dash ground cloves
- In a skillet, saute ham slices in butter until warmed. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine all of the remaining ingredients; simmer for 3 minutes. Serve over ham. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forHam with Pineapple Sauce
"The butter, pineapple, brown sugar, and mustard gave the ham such an amazing flavor. The raisins could probably be substituted with other things if you wished, but they were a nice contrast to the other flavors and textures on this plate."