Ham with Peach Chutney Recipe
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (about 4 pounds)
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches in juice, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 medium apple, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pickling spice
- 1. Place ham in a shallow pan. Bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours or until thermometer reads 140°.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes or until thickened. Cool. Serve with sliced ham. Yield: 16 servings.
3 ounce-weight: 163 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 1182mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Ham with Peach Chutney
"This was tasty , but not enough to write home about."