VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 fully cooked boneless ham (about 4 pounds)
- 1 can (16 ounces) sliced peaches in natural juices, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 apple, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pickling spice
- Place ham in a shallow pan. Roast at 325° for 1-1/2 hours or until meat thermometer reaches 140°. Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 25-30 minutes or until thickened. Cool. Serve with sliced ham. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Ham with Peach Chutney in Country Woman March/April 1994, p36
Reviews forHam with Peach Chutney
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 30, 2014
"This was tasty , but not enough to write home about."