Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons white wine or water
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the soup, mushrooms, ham, milk, wine and horseradish. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Add the spaghetti and cheese to slow cooker; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 290 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 759mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Sep 3, 2015
Easy and tasty!
Jan 3, 2015
I chose not to make this recipe, but am very interested in a healthy version of tettrazini. Any recipe I made similar to this that has evaporated milk just tastes really bad. Can someone offer another version for the sauce?
Jan 28, 2012
I liked the recipe but 5 servings is stretching it unless you consider this to be a side dish.
Jul 17, 2011
Nice, simple, yummy slow cooker meal. Family liked it and gobbled it up.
May 13, 2010
This was disappointing, especially after reading all these glowing reviews. I even added peas and corn to make it more nutritious and it tasted okay, but it still needed something. Perhaps more cheese; perhaps some green onions or broccoli; perhaps some cream cheese and more evap. milk or some garlic.
Apr 7, 2010
This recipe sounds great, but where do you buy 7 oz. packages of spagetti? I can only purchase one pound packages!
Nov 29, 2009
Oh, my gosh.. this was so easy to make and it was very flavorful. I'm definitely making this one again.
Apr 26, 2009
Great recipe!I think 1/2c of Parmesan cheese is too much though.So i used only 1/4c and was perfect.Love the creamy ham tasting sauce!