Ham Spaghetti Skillet
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 6 ounces thin spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onions and mushrooms in butter until tender; reduce heat; to low. Drain spaghetti.
- Add the spaghetti, ham, chicken, sour cream, cottage cheese, celery salt, salt and pepper to the skillet. Cook and stir until heated through. Remove from the heat. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 618 calories, 33g fat (19g saturated fat), 146mg cholesterol, 1691mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 36g protein.
Apr 18, 2014
I have been making this since seeing it in Quick Cooking. Half the time, I don't even use chicken. It's great with just ham. Easy, fast and different!
Apr 3, 2013
Canned mushrooms have no taste to me. I'd use fresh.
Dec 28, 2009
I took a chance on making this recipe, as my family is just not fond of any casserole involving leftovers. In this case, I used leftover ham and omitted the mushrooms. Much to my surprise, they LOVED it! It was very rich tasting, and I would definitely make it again!