This is an old-time recipe that has made numerous appearances at potlucks and family get-togethers. The tater tots are a fun and easy way to add potatoes to a tasty dish.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 1 package (1 pound) frozen Tater Tots, divided
- 1-1/4 cups frozen peas
- 1-1/2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1-1/4 cups whole milk
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place half of the potatoes in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Layer with peas, ham, 3/4 cup cheese, onions and remaining potatoes.
- In a bowl, whisk milk, eggs and seasonings; pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 349 calories, 19g fat (7g saturated fat), 148mg cholesterol, 1186mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 20g protein.
Originally published as Ham Souffle in Country Pork
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.