“I based this recipe on a dish my husband likes to order when we go out for Italian food. Not only does he love it, my one-year-old daughter does, too. She'll grab a whole ravioli and eat it! -Jennifer Berger of Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Recommended: 20 Cozy Winter Dump Dinners You Can Set and Go
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1-1/3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the ham, mushrooms, onion and green pepper in oil over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Spread 2 tablespoons Alfredo sauce into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Stir remaining sauce into ham mixture; cook for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain ravioli; place half in the prepared baking dish. Top with half of the ham mixture. Repeat layers. Cover and bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Ham Ravioli Bake in Simple & Delicious March/April 2008, p17