- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 pound sliced Genoa salami
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 7 slices deli ham
- 14 to 21 okra pickles or dill pickle spears
- Place cream cheese, salami and horseradish in a blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth. Spread over ham slices. Remove stems and ends of okra pickles. Place two or three okra pickles or one dill pickle down the center of each ham slice. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerated for at least 2 hours. Cut into 1-in. slices. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forHam Pickle Pinwheels
"I also found that the vegetable cream cheese by Philadelphia is amazing for this recipe instead of the cream cheese mixed with horseradish.The wraps can also be wrapped up in tortilla shells which tastes great too! Awesome recipe!!"