- 12 ounces uncooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups shredded or cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups frozen peas (about 12 ounces), thawed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add ham; cook and stir 2-4 minutes or until browned. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in spaghetti, peas and parsley; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese; toss to combine. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forHam Pasta Toss
"YUMMY, When warming as leftovers we added a little Alfredo sauce. That was even bettet!Still have ham so fixing it again tonight"
"My very fussy 6 year old loved it, I skipped the parsley! So simple & fast to make."
"How much easyier can it be? The flavor is GREAT!"