This is my favorite meal to make when I'm short on time. You can also use different meats or vegetables depending on what you have on hand. —Sharon Gerst, North Liberty, Iowa.
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 12 ounces uncooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups shredded or cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups frozen peas (about 12 ounces), thawed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add ham; cook and stir 2-4 minutes or until browned. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in spaghetti, peas and parsley; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese; toss to combine. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Ham Pasta Toss in Simple & Delicious April/May 2016
Reviews forHam Pasta Toss
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2016
"How much easyier can it be? The flavor is GREAT!"