Ham Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 package (7 ounces) shell macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Additional Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, toss macaroni with ham, green pepper, tomato and onion. In a small bowl, combine Miracle Whip, Parmesan cheese, milk and salt. Pour over pasta mixture and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate.
- 2. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan before serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 cup: 366 calories, 20g fat (4g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 865mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein.
Reviews for Ham Pasta Salad
"This definitely has the WOW factor. Sooooo Delish!"
"I have been making this salad for years - I changed two things, I use black olives instead of the green pepper for my familys taste and used mayo instead of miracle whip. Everybody loves it and asks for the recipe."