Ham & Noodles with Veggies
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 2 packages (24 ounces each) frozen broccoli, carrots, cauliflower and cheese sauce
- 1 package (16 ounces) cubed fully cooked ham
- Bring broth and water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add noodles; return to a boil. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, place vegetables and cheese sauce in a Dutch oven. Cover and cook over medium heat for 13-15 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Pour noodles and cooking liquid into vegetable mixture. Stir in ham and heat through.
Nutrition Facts1-1/3 cups: 301 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 2120mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 5g fiber), 21g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 31, 2013
My kids loved it!! That's important!! I'm always looking for new things to try, this was simple and easy to make. And it was delicious!
Oct 15, 2012
I added a little bit of Velveeta cheese to it to make it cheesier. But it was plain enough that the whole family (including my three year old) loved it.