- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 2 packages (24 ounces each) frozen broccoli, carrots, cauliflower and cheese sauce
- 1 package (16 ounces) cubed fully cooked ham
- Bring broth and water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add noodles; return to a boil. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, place vegetables and cheese sauce in a Dutch oven. Cover and cook over medium heat for 13-15 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Pour noodles and cooking liquid into vegetable mixture. Stir in ham and heat through.
1-1/3 cups: 301 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 2120mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 5g fiber), 21g protein.