Ham Noodle Casserole Recipe
"My mom used to make the original version of this mild curry casserole, which I loved," recalls Sheri Switzer, Crawfordsville, Indiana. "It didn't fit my healthier eating habits until I made a few changes. Now our whole family can enjoy it without the guilt."
- 6 cups uncooked no-yolk medium noodles
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked lean ham
- 2/3 cup cubed reduced-fat process American cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- 2. Transfer to a 2-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 375° for 20-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 241 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 725mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 15g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 1 lean meat.
Reviews for Ham Noodle Casserole
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC