Ham ‘n’ Swiss Rolls
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup finely shredded Swiss cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- Preheat oven to 375°. Separate crescent rolls into eight triangles. In a small bowl, combine ham, cheese, mustard and onion; place 2 tablespoons mixture in the center of each triangle.
- Fold points toward center and pinch edges to seal. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 11-13 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 357 calories, 21g fat (8g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 966mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 16g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jan 22, 2018
Easy to make . Recommend adding the mustard to the ham and mixing before adding any other ingredients. Ground ham might be easier also but everything tasted ok. Rolls on their own are just ham pockets but we added some spicy honey mustard on top after baking which drastically improved the flavor.