Ham ‘n’ Swiss Muffins
Whenever the entire family gathers at our cabin for a weekend excursion, I greet them with these mouthwatering muffins. The fresh and lively flavor is unbeatable.—Susan Webber, Lansing, Michigan
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch pepper
- 1 drop hot pepper sauce
- 5 English muffins, split and toasted
- In a bowl, combine cheese, ham, green pepper and onion. Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce. Spread 1/4 cup on each muffin half; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 5 in. from the heat for 2 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly.
Originally published as Ham 'N' Swiss Muffins in Country Pork
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.