Ham ‘N’ Egg Tortilla Bake
This recipe came about one day when I needed to make my husband's lunch and we were out of bread. This is now one of his favorites. It's also a great brunch casserole.—Lauren Budweg, Oberlin, Ohio
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 6 large Nellie’s Free Range Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 10 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, onion and green pepper in butter until tender. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and pepper; add the ham. Pour into skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set.
- In a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, spread half of the soup. Place 3 tablespoons egg mixture down the center of each tortilla; sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cheese. Roll up and place seam side down over soup.
- Spread remaining soup over tortillas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 704 calories, 37g fat (17g saturated fat), 334mg cholesterol, 1663mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 31g protein.
Originally published as Ham 'N' Egg Tortilla Bake in Casserole Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.