- 3 medium uncooked potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet, saute potatoes in butter until tender and golden brown. Add the onion and green pepper; saute until crisp-tender. Add ham, eggs, cheese, salt and pepper. Cook until eggs are completely set, stirring occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forHam N Egg Skillet
"Didn't use the eggs and replaced the cheddar with emmental. Also added some crushed garlic and some cayenne pepper. Turned out fantastic."