- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 ounce thinly sliced deli ham, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a bowl, combine egg and milk. Melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until completely set. Remove from the heat. Fold in the ham and cheese.
- Separate crescent dough into two rectangles. Seal perforations; spoon half of the filling down the center of each rectangle. Fold in ends and sides; pinch to seal. Bake at 375° for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forHam n Egg Pockets
"I made this for my husband this morning while he was still asleep and we both enjoyed the meal! Tasty and simple to make. My one year old son also ate this up!!!"