Ham ‘n’ Egg Pizza
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Unroll crescent roll dough and place on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Press onto the bottom and 1/4 in. up the sides, sealing seams and perforations. Bake at 375° for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat eggs, milk and pepper. Sprinkle ham, hash browns and cheddar cheese over crust. Carefully pour egg mixture over cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until eggs are completely set.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 369 calories, 22g fat (9g saturated fat), 156mg cholesterol, 1155mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 21g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 2, 2012
We didn't mind this piza, but we didn't think it was that spectacular. It seemed very dry. I can't say that I plan to make this again although I think it's a unique idea.
Dec 28, 2009
This recipe went over real big on Christmas morning.
Jan 6, 2009
Made this for a holiday breakfast - it was a huge hit. Simple - but delicious!