- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs and salt. In a large skillet, heat butter until hot. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are partially set. Add the ham, 1/4 cup cheese and salsa; cook and stir until eggs are completely set.
- Spoon egg mixture off-center on each tortilla; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up.
1 each: 579 calories, 31g fat (15g saturated fat), 489mg cholesterol, 1924mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 7g fiber), 31g protein.