Ham ‘n’ Egg Burritos
“This is our favorite way to serve up egg burritos,” writes Marlene Zimmerman of Goshen, Indiana. “My husband loves adding hot sauce to his.”
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs and salt. In a large skillet, heat butter until hot. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are partially set. Add the ham, 1/4 cup cheese and salsa; cook and stir until eggs are completely set.
- Spoon egg mixture off-center on each tortilla; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up.