Ham n Egg Breakfast Wrap
We raise chickens, so we always have lots of eggs to use up. I came up with this recipe for something different that can be served for breakfast or dinner.—Kathryn Martin, Quarryville, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 ounces thinly sliced deli ham, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 flour tortilla (8 inches), warmed
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small skillet, melt butter. Add egg; cook and stir over medium heat until completely set. Add the ham, green pepper, onion and salsa; cook until heated through. Spread sour cream over tortilla. Spoon filling over sour cream and sprinkle with cheese. Fold ends and sides over filling and roll up.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 455 calories, 26g fat (12g saturated fat), 284mg cholesterol, 1316mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 25g protein.
Originally published as Ham n Egg Breakfast Wrap in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.