Ham ‘N’ Corn Scrambled Eggs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen corn in butter sauce, thawed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; set aside. In a large skillet, cook ham in butter until heated through. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until the eggs are completely set. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and remove from the heat. Let stand for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 414 calories, 26g fat (13g saturated fat), 392mg cholesterol, 1290mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 27g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 23, 2015
This recipe is a hit whenever I fix it for company, and it's super easy to make.I always use fresh frozen corn instead of the buttered corn as called for in the recipe. I also skip the salt because the ham seems to have enough saltiness.