Ham ‘n’ Cheese Wedges
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1-1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in 1 cup cheese and the ham. Spread in a greased 10-in. quiche dish or pie plate. Brush with butter; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 283 calories, 17g fat (7g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 752mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein.
Apr 2, 2013
Yummy. With lots of leftover Easter ham I thought I'd give this one a whirl. My young sons loved this with their soup last night for supper. Tasty and it could easily accomodate other ingredients of personal choice....herbs or another cheese or chilis.