Ham ‘n’ Cheese Wedges
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1-1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in 1 cup cheese and the ham. Spread in a greased 10-in. quiche dish or pie plate. Brush with butter; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 283 calories, 17g fat (7g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 752mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein.
Apr 2, 2013
Yummy. With lots of leftover Easter ham I thought I'd give this one a whirl. My young sons loved this with their soup last night for supper. Tasty and it could easily accomodate other ingredients of personal choice....herbs or another cheese or chilis.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.