"This rich ham and hash brown casserole is frequently requested at family gatherings," relates Barbara Larson of Rosemount, Minnesota. "I include it in my brunch buffets and sometimes I serve it as a meal in itself along with juice and toast." It offers fix-and-forget-it ease.
- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen O'Brien potatoes
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, ham, 1/2 cup cheese and onion. In another bowl, combine sour cream, soups and pepper; add to potato mixture and mix well.
- Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until bubbly and potatoes are tender. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Ham N Cheese Potato Bake in Quick Cooking March/April 1999, p12
Reviews for Ham N Cheese Potato Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review