Ham ‘n’ Cheese Pasta
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked medium pasta shells
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine cheese and milk. Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes; stir. Heat 1-2 minutes longer or until smooth, stirring twice. Stir in ketchup and horseradish until blended.
- Drain pasta and place in a large bowl. Stir in the ham, peas and cheese sauce.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 761 calories, 36g fat (20g saturated fat), 114mg cholesterol, 2425mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 5g fiber), 47g protein.
Oct 18, 2014
I didn't care for this recipe much at all. However, to be fair I will say that I doubled the recipe and made it for a potluck and got mixed reviews from others.
Sep 21, 2013
I haft to say this recipe was very good I added extra ingredients iadded greenonions to it thenadded black pepper and on top iadded shredded cheese on top and it even came out betterthanx for the recpie
Mar 29, 2011
I forgot to give it one star!
Mar 29, 2011
This recipe tasted terrible. There was very little flavor and I should have known it was too easy to be good. I hated that I wasted my time and money on the April issue called T.O.H. Casseroles Slow Cooker & Soups!
Apr 7, 2010
Way too much sodium....2,425 mg in one cup?
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.