Ham ‘n’ Cheese Pasta
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked medium pasta shells
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine cheese and milk. Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes; stir. Heat 1-2 minutes longer or until smooth, stirring twice. Stir in ketchup and horseradish until blended.
- Drain pasta and place in a large bowl. Stir in the ham, peas and cheese sauce.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 761 calories, 36g fat (20g saturated fat), 114mg cholesterol, 2425mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 5g fiber), 47g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 18, 2014
I didn't care for this recipe much at all. However, to be fair I will say that I doubled the recipe and made it for a potluck and got mixed reviews from others.
Sep 21, 2013
I haft to say this recipe was very good I added extra ingredients iadded greenonions to it thenadded black pepper and on top iadded shredded cheese on top and it even came out betterthanx for the recpie
Mar 29, 2011
I forgot to give it one star!
Mar 29, 2011
This recipe tasted terrible. There was very little flavor and I should have known it was too easy to be good. I hated that I wasted my time and money on the April issue called T.O.H. Casseroles Slow Cooker & Soups!
Apr 7, 2010
Way too much sodium....2,425 mg in one cup?