Ham N Cheese Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1. In a large bowl, combine potatoes and garlic salt. Spread into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with ham. Fold cheese into whipped cream; spoon over ham.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1/2 cup: 240 calories, 16g fat (10g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 827mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Ham N Cheese Mashed Potatoes
"Family loved it! I think next time I'll use sour cream or greek yogurt in lieu of heavy cream to add a bit of a bite to it! Definitely an easy meal for leftovers!"
"My husband and I loved it! It was so easy to make and yet tasted like heaven on a cold winter night!"
"This is super yummy!!!! My family loves this dinner and requests it often. I make this a lot when I need to take a meal to someone and I always get asked for the recipe. All of my friends and family (extended) love this! Thanks so much for this recipe."