Ham ‘n’ Broccoli Pizza
Even finicky eaters will eagerly eat their broccoli when it's part of this unique pizza. Family and friends will be pleasantly surprised by the cheesy ranch-flavored sauce. This is a great way to feature leftover Easter ham.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup process cheese sauce
- 3 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese sauce, salad dressing, mustard and pepper. Place the crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan; spread with cheese mixture. Top with the ham, broccoli and onion. Sprinkle with Swiss and Parmesan cheeses.
- Bake at 425° for 12-14 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 526 calories, 24g fat (8g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 1481mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein.
Originally published as Ham 'n' Broccoli Pizza in 2002 Taste of Home Calendar
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.