Ham ‘n’ Broccoli Hash
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 cups frozen O'Brien potatoes
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- In a bowl, combine potatoes, ham and salt. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add potato mixture and flatten with a spatula.
- Cover and cook for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with broccoli. Cover and cook 6-8 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts2 cups: 361 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 1263mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 5g fiber), 17g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Feb 1, 2015
Pretty good, The Potatoes O'Brien have onions and bell pepper in them
Oct 11, 2013
Great way to give new life to leftover ham.
Apr 6, 2010
Yes, but I would definitely add onion and maybe some cheese.