Ham Mushroom Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 boneless ham steak (about 1 pound)
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 3 large Nellie’s Free Range Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- Dash pepper
- Cut ham to fit the bottom of pastry shell; place in shell. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over ham. Cover edges loosely with foil.
- Bake at 425° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 396 calories, 24g fat (10g saturated fat), 172mg cholesterol, 1338mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 20g protein.
Oct 21, 2015
I love this. I use thinly sliced (almost shaved) Black Forest ham because that is what I have on hand most of the time. Golden Mushroom soup is great for this. I add a small can of mushrooms. If you don't like mushrooms just add cream of celery, or asparagus, or cream of chicken. They are all good and I usually have all of those on hand.
Jul 23, 2009
jantom, see condensed cream of mushroom soup :) my husband hates mushrooms. if that's in it, there are mushrooms in the dish!
Jun 8, 2009
Why is this recipe called Ham Mushroom when there are no mushrooms?
Feb 14, 2009
This would be a great way to use up leftover ham.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.