- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Whisk together first four ingredients. Add muffin mix; stir just until moistened. Fold in ham and green onions. Fill eight greased or paper-lined muffin cups half full.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 15-20 minutes. Immediately sprinkle with cheese. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 4 servings
Reviews forHam Muffinwiches
"This brought a smile to my face when I saw this recipe as my kids grew up on this recipe. I liked serving it with tomato soup Besides using a muffin tin, this can easily be made in a 9 x 9 pan. I also used prepared mustard instead of the dried mustard. I love the extra kick it gives."