Ham Loaves Recipe
This is a great recipe if your family enjoys meatloaf. The brown sugar mixture makes it so tasty.—Carol Van Sickle, Versailles, Kentucky
- 4 cups dry bread crumbs
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 2 pounds ground fully cooked ham
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the bread crumbs, eggs and milk. Crumble pork and ham over mixture and mix well. Shape into 12 ovals, using 1 cup of mixture for each.
- 2. Place in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Combine the brown sugar, water, vinegar and mustard; pour over loaves.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour 15 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°, basting every 15-20 minutes. Place loaves on a serving platter; drizzle with pan juices. Yield: 12 servings.
1 each: 630 calories, 30g fat (11g saturated fat), 166mg cholesterol, 1362mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 35g protein.
Reviews for Ham Loaves
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC