This is a great recipe if your family enjoys meatloaf. The brown sugar mixture makes it so tasty.—Carol Van Sickle, Versailles, Kentucky
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 1-1/4 hours
- 4 cups dry bread crumbs
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 2 pounds ground fully cooked ham
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a large bowl, combine the bread crumbs, eggs and milk. Crumble pork and ham over mixture and mix well. Shape into 12 ovals, using 1 cup of mixture for each.
- Place in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Combine the brown sugar, water, vinegar and mustard; pour over loaves.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour 15 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°, basting every 15-20 minutes. Place loaves on a serving platter; drizzle with pan juices.