- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (2-1/2 ounces) thinly sliced deli ham, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup finely chopped peanuts
- Crackers and raw vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, ham, onions and Worcestershire sauce. Shape into 3/4-in. balls. Roll in peanuts. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers and vegetables. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Reviews forHam Cream Cheese Balls
"Just different enough! My mother could not leave them alone."