Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup diced green pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a bowl, toss the cabbage, ham and peppers. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, vinegar, sugar, celery seed, salt, pepper and paprika; shake well. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 157 calories, 13g fat (2g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 364mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 23, 2012
I was looking for a recipe with leftover ham. I came across this recipe and it was great! I just added red cabbage and carrots. I'm taking a big tray to a picnic soon.