Ham & Cheese Rolls
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling Bake: 20 min.
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli ham
- 6 slices Swiss cheese (3/4 ounce each), cut in half
- 1 package (12 ounces) Hawaiian sweet rolls, split
- 1/2 cup spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place ham and cheese on each roll bottom. Spread cream cheese over tops. Replace tops. Arrange in a single layer in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; brush over rolls. Cover with foil. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Bake, covered, at 350° for 20-23 minutes or until heated through.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 24, 2016
Very tasty! So quick and easy to make. Great for a finger foods potluck!
Aug 10, 2014
These are really good. I didn't have poppy seeds. They were good without them. This will be great to serve at our football parties.