Ham and Turkey Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 3-3/4 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked lean ham
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey breast
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, chopped
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup picante sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the pasta, ham, turkey, cheese, onion, celery and egg. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over salad; gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 0g sugar total.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 10, 2019
Quick and easy pasta salad. I didn't use fat-free mayo, I used a light Miracle Whip which obviously will give it a slightly different flavor, but we thought it was pretty good. Next time I'll use a spicy salsa/picante sauce for added flavor. But I would definitely make this again and take to potlucks and family gatherings.