Ham and Swiss Bagels
In just 10 minutes you can whip up this super-quick sandwich from Bev Bronleewe of Lorraine, Kansas. Pineapple and cream cheese give it a fun twist. “This recipe receives a thumbs-up,” she says, “if the thumbs aren’t wrapped around the sandwich!”
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 whole wheat bagels, split
- 1 slice Swiss cheese, halved
- 2 slices canned pineapple
- 8 thin slices deli smoked ham
- 2 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and mustard until smooth; spread over the cut sides of bagels. On bagel bottoms, layer with cheese, pineapple, ham and lettuce. Replace bagel tops.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 411 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 1328mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 6g fiber), 26g protein.
Originally published as Ham & Swisswich in Simple & Delicious November/December 2007
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.