- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water (110° to 115°)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2-1/2 to 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham, chopped
- 1/2 pound sliced American cheese
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2-1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add the sugar, salt and enough flour to form a soft dough.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Punch dough down. Press onto a lightly greased 14-in. pizza pan. Build up edges slightly. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until very lightly browned.
- Sprinkle the ham, American cheese and sausage over crust. Whisk eggs and milk; pour over toppings. Sprinkle with mozzarella. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forHam and Sausage Breakfast Pizza
"This is my first time to rate a recipe and I happily give this one 5 stars!!! The crust is awesome and very easy to make. Thanks for the great recipe."