Ham And Rice Medley
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups julienned fully cooked ham
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, saute ham and peppers until peppers are tender. Stir in rice and corn. Cook and stir 8-10 minutes longer or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 359 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 1192mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 18g protein.
Apr 4, 2018
My husband said, 'This is very good.' Good way to use up leftover Easter ham. I added a bit of vegetable broth when sauteing the ham and peppers.
Apr 24, 2011
Very colorful! My 6 year old daughter loved all the colors and ate it right up!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.