- 2 cups julienned fully cooked ham
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, saute ham and peppers until peppers are tender. Stir in rice and corn. Cook and stir 8-10 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forHam And Rice Medley
"My husband said, 'This is very good.' Good way to use up leftover Easter ham. I added a bit of vegetable broth when sauteing the ham and peppers."
"Very colorful! My 6 year old daughter loved all the colors and ate it right up!"